VENDOR / DEAL: Get i2e at HUGE discount

12346»

Comments

• ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,764 moderator
    edited March 26, 2009
    swcolleen wrote:
    Hi.

Just got an email about a new version of this software to v. 3.1...

Is there going to be a smugmug discount for the upgrade? I had emailed the woman who sent me the email because I thought minor upgrades were included ( I remembered upgradeding from 2.7 to 3.0....) but it doesn't seem that way and she said it would be $200...and that is more than I paid for it originally so I thought I would check here to see if anyone had more information. I am not in a rush....I just have enjoyed this program and didn't want to fall behind so I thought I would ask!

Thanks!!

I also have the software but haven't been notified yet of the upgrade. They are a great vendor and they should answer your e-mail pretty quickly so I recommend you wait for their official answer.

Edit:

Check out this page:

http://www.colour-science.com/IE/upgrade.htm

P.S. Be sure to mention that you are a DGrin and/or SmugMug customer in any correspondence.
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums
  • nogbadnogbad Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 22, 2009
    Image editor 3.1
    swcolleen wrote:
    Hi.

Just got an email about a new version of this software to v. 3.1...

Is there going to be a smugmug discount for the upgrade? I had emailed the woman who sent me the email because I thought minor upgrades were included ( I remembered upgradeding from 2.7 to 3.0....) but it doesn't seem that way and she said it would be $200...and that is more than I paid for it originally so I thought I would check here to see if anyone had more information. I am not in a rush....I just have enjoyed this program and didn't want to fall behind so I thought I would ask!

Thanks!!
    This version is classed as a minor version upgrade (rather than a new revision, which is free) I've emailed them asking if there will be a DGRIN special price for the upgrade. They have always replied to my emails promptly and so when I get an answer I will post it here. Fingers crossed !
  • nogbadnogbad Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited April 23, 2009
    nogbad wrote:
    This version is classed as a minor version upgrade (rather than a new revision, which is free) I've emailed them asking if there will be a DGRIN special price for the upgrade. They have always replied to my emails promptly and so when I get an answer I will post it here. Fingers crossed !

Oh well, Got the answer. Unfortunately not the one I was hoping for !

"Hi Noel
    There are no special conditions for SmugMug members
    The price for your Standard Edition Upgrade would be USD 31.00 or EUR 23.00
    We think, that our pricing for the upgrades is moderate

Hear you soon and kind regards and if we can be of any help, please let us know
    Doris":cry