Options

SOLD: Epson P-3000 Multimedia Photo Viewer

RMacRMac Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
edited April 1, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Mint condition, as new, used once. $250 includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

495233356_gTEoH-M.jpg

495233354_NoeGg-M.jpg

495233349_cW5gc-M.jpg

495233344_8QgaF-M.jpg

Comes with everything but the box, which I seem to have misplaced. Here's the official description:

• 4-inch Epson Photo Fine® Ultra LCD
  • Adobe® RGB color space support
  • Fast downloads (memory cards/ USB devices)
An essential tool for the professional photographer, the Epson® P-3000 provides an innovative way to download, store and display thousands of photos, videos and more on the spot - without a computer. With the ultra fast processor, it’s easy to backup images right from your memory card or camera. Transfer thousands of photos in no time at all. Then, continue shooting.
With the large, four-inch LCD, you’ll be able to instantly review images, or share your portfolio with clients immediately after the shoot. In fact, you can easily view slide shows and videos, or listen to audio files. Best of all, you’ll be able to present professional quality images anywhere you go. Epson Photo Fine® Ultra LCD technology means you’ll see every color and detail. With Adobe RGB color space support, each viewer displays over 16.7 million colors. You can even zoom in and verify RAW files. With the Epson P-3000, it couldn’t be easier!
And, with a long battery life, they’re ideal for extended, on-location shoots. Save and view all your best shots at the scene. Or, transfer files from your camera or any USB device. You can even connect to your PC when you get back to the studio. The Epson P-3000 makes it easy to save and share images virtually anywhere, with amazing clarity and color.

Sold! Thanks.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    darkdragondarkdragon Registered Users Posts: 1,051 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2009
    How quickly can you download an 8GB CF card to this thing? I'm looking for one of these, but need to know if it is fast in the real world and not rely the speeds reported in the sales info.

I use Sandisk Extreme III cards.

Thanks
    ~ Lisa
  • Options
    edited March 23, 2009
    darkdragon wrote:
    How quickly can you download an 8GB CF card to this thing? I'm looking for one of these, but need to know if it is fast in the real world and not rely the speeds reported in the sales info.

I use Sandisk Extreme III cards.

Thanks

I can't really answer your question accurately as I've only used it once and I don't use the same kind of cards. But I recall it being reasonably quick, on par with using a fire wire card reader for downloading.
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2009
    Just realized these things are selling online for $300 new so I've lowered my price to $250.
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    oh!

What is its storage size? I am particularly interested in this item at the moment as i don't want to travel with my laptop overseas.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2009
    oh!

What is its storage size? I am particularly interested in this item at the moment as i don't want to travel with my laptop overseas.

40 gigs.
  • Options
    Moogle PepperMoogle Pepper Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    hmm.. I actually need higher storage capacity. rats.
    Food & Culture.
    www.tednghiem.com
  • Options
    KullaKulla Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited March 27, 2009
    Hey RMac.

Would it be problem for you to ship this to Sweden?

I have confirmed paypal account and I will pay all customs/shipping fees.

Cheers
    Amar
    Amar
  • Options
    edited March 27, 2009
    Kulla wrote:
    Hey RMac.

Would it be problem for you to ship this to Sweden?

I have confirmed paypal account and I will pay all customs/shipping fees.

Cheers
    Amar

Sure, I suppose. I would need some info so I can determine the shipping fees etc.
  • Options
    edited March 29, 2009
    RMac wrote:
    Sure, I suppose. I would need some info so I can determine the shipping fees etc.

PM sent.

Tnx
    Amar
  • Options
    edited April 1, 2009
    Kulla wrote:
    PM sent.

Tnx

And money sent ;)
    Amar
  • Options