Options

Lizard

AngeliaAngelia Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited May 19, 2005 in Wildlife
While relaxing on my porch this little guy came along and was showing off his red pouch and in hopes of capturing it I got my camera. Everytime he was on one side of the deck I would start to click and then he would go to the other side of the deck and of course I would walk all the way around to find that he decided to go back. My relaxation time turned into a workout....and he never showed his pretty red pouch again!
Angelia

Comments

• Options
    edited May 19, 2005
    Angelia wrote:
    While relaxing on my porch this little guy came along and was showing off his red pouch and in hopes of capturing it I got my camera. Everytime he was on one side of the deck I would start to click and then he would go to the other side of the deck and of course I would walk all the way around to find that he decided to go back. My relaxation time turned into a workout....and he never showed his pretty red pouch again!
    Angelia
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2005
    Angelia wrote:
    Angelia
  • Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    Hey Angelia,

Good captures there. I like the second one better as the first was a bit over exposed. We have bunches of lizards down here in Florida but I haven't been able to get one to slow down enough to get a shot yet.
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited May 19, 2005
    Like the 1st one best, no shadow on eye thumb.gif
    Eyes always real important in living images :D