Options

nikon 4300 4 mp

BettyBoopBettyBoop Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited January 18, 2004 in Cameras
:dunno I just got a nikon 4300 what do you think ? I still got time to bring it back or keep it cannot spend more than the 350 already spent.

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    BettyBoop, here's the thing: only you really know if it's the right camera for you. Have you tried taking shots with it? Does it feel comfortable for you to use, are the controls easy for you to understand? Are you happy with the quality of the images you've taken so far? If the answer to those questions is yes, then you should consider keeping it. If it's no, then maybe you should look for something different.

If you haven't tried shooting with it, you ought to consider doing so.

It seems to be a lot of camera for the money. Other cameras have more features, but are also much more expensive. If you do keep it, you really should consider getting a bigger compact flash card than the one they provide.

Good luck.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Shay StephensShay Stephens Registered Users Posts: 3,165 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    BettyBoop wrote:
    ne_nau.gifI just got a nikon 4300 what do you think ? I still got time to bring it back or keep it cannot spend more than the 350 already spent.
    I agree with wxwax, the only person who can answer this question is you. However, looking at the specs of the camera and the sample images, it looks to be a capable camera with good image quality. Without knowing what kind of pictures you take or hope to take, I can only see this camera as meeting your needs handily.

So use it, enjoy it, if one day you find that the camera does not meet you growing or changing needs, you will then be in a postion to know exactly what you want in your next camera.
    Creator of Dgrin's "Last Photographer Standing" contest
    "Failure is feedback. And feedback is the breakfast of champions." - fortune cookie