Options

Free Business Cards

chrisjleechrisjlee Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
edited April 11, 2009 in Flea Market
Saw this. I thought i'd pass it along. This printer is giving away 1000 free business cards for professionals: Check it out

I'm not associated with the vendor by the way. I've just ordered them yesterday.
---
Chris
Detroit Wedding Photography Blog
Canon 10D | 20D | 5D

Comments

• Options
    ssimmonsphotossimmonsphoto Registered Users Posts: 424 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2009
    chrisjlee wrote:
    Saw this. I thought i'd pass it along. This printer is giving away 1000 free business cards for professionals: Check it out

I'm not associated with the vendor by the way. I've just ordered them yesterday.

Darn it. Missed seeing this until today.
    Website (hosted by Zenfolio after 6.5 years with SmugMug) | Blog (hosted by Zenfolio) | Tave User
  • Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited April 10, 2009
    I just got mine yesterday. I'm very impressed with the service, turnaround, and quality. Total was $8.22 in shipping for 1000 cards. And even at their advertised price of ~$27 + S&H for 1000, that's still pretty decent.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    onesickpuppyonesickpuppy Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    Free Cards
    I just got mine yesterday. I'm very impressed with the service, turnaround, and quality. Total was $8.22 in shipping for 1000 cards. And even at their advertised price of ~$27 + S&H for 1000, that's still pretty decent.

Just got my order in today.............YEP...its a deal all right!!!

I read this post the night it ended.....sweated it if I was going to get through the process in time.

Only gripe.....front of card not 100% centered....I'm wondering if the cut machine was off??

Whenever I get through my 1000 cards....I might try them again, as the finish and product are good and print quality is fine.