Options

SOLD: New Wacom Intuos3 6x11" tablet

photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
edited April 16, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
[thanks for looking!
... but as of 4/23, this item is now SOLD]

I have a Wacom 6x11" large graphics tablet (photos below) which I bought new and <gasp> have never used, so it's still like-new. I opened the box and pulled out the tablet, but that's it. A small scuff on the glossy plastic is the only visible difference from now. It's time to fund some other computer purchases, so I'm gonna let it go, making this a chance for someone else to pick one up at a discount!

Included: 6x11" Wacom Intuos3 tablet, Wacom stylus, Wacom wireless mouse, drivers CD for Windows and Mac OS, Photoshop Elements CD, and a deal for an upgrade to full Photoshop CS4 for just $299 (direct from Adobe). Mull over that last one for a moment -- if you're thinking about buying full Photoshop CS4 ($679), you could buy this tablet and get CS4 for a total cost of less than just the price of CS4 alone.

I've seen the 6x11" Intuos3 tablet available for anywhere from $355 (out of stock) to $389 online.

I'm asking $315/obo for this new Wacom tablet. For those outside my local (San Francisco Peninsula/Silicon Valley) area, I'll provide shipping for a flat $5 (and absorb any shipping cost beyond that amount). Payment OK via cash, or PayPal cash/e-check/credit card.

Contact me via DGrin Private Message or, better yet, via email.

= photobug
Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

Comments

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited April 16, 2009
    Here's a "bump" for this item -- description edited, asking price reduced.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...