Options

Can someone using FF2 help?

brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
edited April 23, 2009 in Bug Reporting
I'm having issues with the lightbox for my videos, but only in FF2. If you have FF2 can you view this and tell me if you see the video pushed to the bottom of the page?
http://www.brandolinoimaging.com/gallery/4476050_29QZh/1/263421110_RSGpD#505737030_4AyWw-A-LB

Comments

• Options
    edited April 11, 2009
    Oh, I removed the music just for you Andy:D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2009
    I'm having issues with the lightbox for my videos, but only in FF2. If you have FF2 can you view this and tell me Itf you see the video pushed to the bottom of the page?
    http://www.brandolinoimaging.com/gallery/4476050_29QZh/1/263421110_RSGpD#505737030_4AyWw-A-LB

It took me 1.5 mins to download firefox 2 and install it... and check. Did you not try that?

Yes, it's as you describe, dunno why. Keeping uptodate in FF fixes it though, so I'd not worry.

Thanks for no music! Wife and my college kid are sleeping.

I'm out doing honey-dos now, so will check back later.
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    It took me 1.5 mins to download firefox 2 and install it... and check. Did you not try that?

Yes, it's as you describe, dunno why. Keeping uptodate in FF fixes it though, so I'd not worry.

I have FF2 installed, but for the life of me can not figure out why the video lightbox looks like this. I was trying to determine if it was FF2 or my machine...
    As for updating FF... aren't there still lots of folks using FF2? As with IE6 fixing the sites to comply with all these versions is a pain...
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2009
    I have FF2 installed, but for the life of me can not figure out why the video lightbox looks like this. I was trying to determine if it was FF2 or my machine...
    As for updating FF... aren't there still lots of folks using FF2? As with IE6 fixing the sites to comply with all these versions is a pain...
    Yeah I dunno either, Anthony :(

I think w/ Firefox most folks stay current.
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2009
    I checked again using a default theme no customizing and it's a bug. I logged it with our bug tracker, thanks Anthony.
  • Options
    edited April 16, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    I checked again using a default theme no customizing and it's a bug. I logged it with our bug tracker, thanks Anthony.
    Any idea on a fix for this yet?
  • Options
    edited April 22, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Any update?
  • Options
    edited April 23, 2009
    Any update?
    Mozilla stopped supporting FF2 in Dec of 2008, Anthony. I'm not sure we've the time to chase this down, really. We'll likely be stopping support for FF2 once FF 3.5 ships in the next few months anyhow.
    https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3.5/Schedule

Sorry Anthony :(
  • Options
    edited April 23, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Mozilla stopped supporting FF2 in Dec of 2008, Anthony. I'm not sure we've the time to chase this down, really. We'll likely be stopping support for FF2 once FF 3.5 ships in the next few months anyhow.
    https://wiki.mozilla.org/Firefox3.5/Schedule

Sorry Anthony :(
    Not a problem. If FF is moving on I'll update and now worry about the FF2 issues... Thanks...