Options

My Cruise Trip

snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
edited May 22, 2005 in Holy Macro
Hi Everyone,
I'm back from my cruise. I have hundreds of photos to process, but here's a few for a start.
The cruise left from Fort Lauderdale, Florida. It was a transatlantic repositioning cruise. With five days at sea for starters, I took lots of pics of the ship. I also had the challenge subject of "Patterns and Repetitions" on my mind and plenty of subject matter.
My first gallery is here: 22765902

Deck chairs around the pool - good repetition here :D
22758372-L.jpg

More deck chairs
22765902-L.jpg
"A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
Susan Appel Photography My Blog

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    Wonderful photos, Snappy.

I felt like I was there, really good photos of the trip. And you and your husband look very good. A waiter took the shot, smile. Some people pay a lot of money for "that" shot. You look very good, both of you.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    Tim KirkwoodTim Kirkwood Registered Users Posts: 900 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2005
    snappy,

Thanks for sharing the beginning of what I am sure is a wonderful vacation. I have never been on a cruise but would love to some day.

Have you heard that country music song "some beach" talks about how there is a chair on a beach next to a big palm tree casting shade? Well after seeing your chairs I would change that song to "some boat":D looks very relaxing!

Tim
    www.KirkwoodPhotography.com

Speak with sweet words, for you never know when you may have to eat them....