Options

copywrite

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited April 26, 2004 in Technique
Ok.. how's it done... there MUST be a copywrite symbol in Photoshop somewhere but I'm darnd if I can find it... there's one in Microsoft Word but where the heck is ps.
:dunno

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    Ok.. how's it done... there MUST be a copywrite symbol in Photoshop somewhere but I'm darnd if I can find it... there's one in Microsoft Word but where the heck is ps.
    ne_nau.gif
    Howdy Lynn wave.gif

Couple suggestions:
    1. Assuming you're running Windows - Hold down the Alt key and type 0169 on your numeric keypad. This should give you a © symbol.
    2. Again assuming you're running Windows - Go to your Start menu then Programs > Accesories > System Tools. There should be a program called Character Map. You can use Character Map to find the symbol you need and then copy it to the clipboard. Go back into Photoshop and paste the symbol in.
    Suggestion 3 is on it's way. It'll just take me a couple minutes!
  • Options
    edited April 26, 2004
    You can make a © symbol using the Custom Shape Tool. Once you have the custom shape tool selected, you need to click on shape picker in the option bar
    3753540-L.jpg

In the default list of shapes there should be a copyright symbol. Select the copyright shape and use the shape tool to place the symbol.
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    Cool...it's there in PE2 too.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    cletus wrote:
    You can make a © symbol using the Custom Shape Tool. Once you have the custom shape tool selected, you need to click on shape picker in the option bar
    3753540-L.jpg

In the default list of shapes there should be a copyright symbol. Select the copyright shape and use the shape tool to place the symbol.

Thanks dearie... I knew it was in there somewhere but I'd a bin a mighty long time alookin....:D
  • Options
    edited April 26, 2004
    I just realized, my first two solutions are only for when you are creating Type and you want a copyright symbol!
  • Options
    gypsy77360gypsy77360 Registered Users Posts: 65 Big grins
    edited April 26, 2004
    learning curve
    Thanks cletus ,fish and lynnma
    3763277-M.jpg