Options

Ok, look here!

GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
edited May 23, 2005 in Holy Macro
Whatcha think, color or bw? :scratch Do they stink or are they OK?:dunno I know they aren't awe-inspiring but it was fun to play in the old sprinklers last night!

Comments

• Options
    edited May 23, 2005
    next...
    and the black and white... have another that shows the little creepy crawly a bit closer..just wanted to see if anyone would even look at them! So, if you do, bw or color??headscratch.gif
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2005
    Great shots! Having seen the colored version I thought this would look better in BW. Then I've seen the BW and thought the color one would be better because of the rust etc.

However as always both have their pros and cons and I can't really decide for one. The water drops are an interesting detail.

I would like to see the close-up, too!

Thanks for sharing,
    Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2005
    Closer view
    Thanks for taking the time to look and the extra time to comment! I appreciate it! So, here's the closer view of the spider...not just the spider mind you! Heck I didn't even know he was there 'til I looked at 'em this morning!
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 23, 2005
    That's a nice one too. Especially gives you an idea of the setting with the houses/car in the background.
    Yeah, I also often miss such detail like your spider when actually taking the picture. Did not notice it before.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero