Options

Apologies To All

KatmitchellKatmitchell Banned Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited May 2, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey everyone.. As you all know I am very new to this forum platform.. I love the group and you guys are all really great..

I made a mistake that was so carefully and kindly brought to my attention... I had NO idea I was doing this...:dunno

On a lot of my comments on your pictures.. I often chose a smilie that indicated "puking" off to the side of my post title.. I had no idea I was doing this; and I am sure you were asking yourself the same thing when my comments were all positive.. LOL

Now I am beyond embarrassed. I am sorry..

I just had to clear it up that I did not know that is what the smilie meant.. I "ASSUMED" it was a little smilie typing on a computer so I thought it fit a critique posting...:roflI mean it really does look like a smilie typing on a computer keyboard.......

Now I bet you all are rolling/laughing wondering when someone was going to "key" me into this.. (haha Grin)
oh boy..... too funny... nothing like a forum village idiot to spice things up egh?

:bowSorry if anyone took that wrong that was not my intention.. ok,, now I feel better...

Kat

Comments

• Options
    Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    It happens Katmitchell, when I first started using the web and the internet forums back in 89-90 I thought some one was calling me a faq but come to find out it meant frequently asked questions.

and I felt like an airhead that day, Laughing.gif.
  • Options
    EiaEia Registered Users Posts: 3,627 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    That is a pretty funny story...probably not to you but it gave me a chuckle.:D I think we all have experienced something similar. NO worries here...
  • Options
    Chile ChefChile Chef Registered Users Posts: 473 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Thanks Eia, I've been educating my self since then. and I do laugh at it from time to time.
  • Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Kat...

You've commented on several of my threads and I didn't even notice the puking happy face so no worries. :pukej/k.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    pardespardes Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Oh LORDY, there is a smilie that is puking????? I better get my bifocals adjusted. Thanks for the warning and isn't it great that you were given the benefit of the doubt here. Good going guys and gals.
    "A photograph is a secret about a secret." Diane Arbus
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    Yes and Thanks
    Yes,

it "is" great I was given the benefit of the doubt.. Awesome people on the DG... Thanks everyone for making light of it and understanding...

Feel much better now.........:photo

Thanks A Million

Kat
  • Options
    marikrismarikris Registered Users Posts: 930 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Oh how funny! I didn't notice either, Kat. I went back to my thread in which you posted and then I saw it only after I moused over it and the label said "puke2" lol! Meh, don't mule over it very much. That's like when I first came to the US from the Philippines when I was 10, I had to learn all the slang rolleyes1.gifThe worst one was when ppl asked to skip me in the lunch line - of course I said yes without knowing what it meant; I ended up waaaay in the back stewing about all the ppl who skipped me lol.
  • Options
    justMEjustME Registered Users Posts: 209 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Laughing.gif made me laugh.
    Funny story and sweet apology. iloveyou.gif
    Canon EOS 30D & 50D
    Arizona, USA
    http://justineolson.smugmug.com/

..........................................................................................
  • Options
    GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Hey Kat, no worries. I take any reaction to my work to be a compliment, including vomit. lol3.gif
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2009
    Cute story, he looks like he is turning his head to speak, or bark, or yell at the dog...

I like to use the smilie with the pounding heart, I REFUSE to think of it as a lust smilie. I just think it is cute.
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited May 2, 2009
    Stories
    Thanks for being so positive guys.. and the stories you told had me laughing for sure.. :lurk:giggle:giggle

Gonna try to make it into this competition, not sure I will make it in time..

you guys sure have outdone yourselves in this one... excited to see who wins.. I have found a new home here on the DG for sure!!!

Best to all of you on winning.... clap.gifclapclap.gif

Kat