Options

Please Help!!!

goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
edited May 4, 2009 in Technique
(I posted this in technique as well) A while back someone posted a thread with a link to a famous digital graphic artist. On the web page was the works of this artist and one included a picture of a lady standing on a platform she was made to look like a huge statue in a museum with people under her looking up at her. The webpage included the photos of the step by step layering of the whole piece of work. Does anyone know what I am talking about if so please send me the link Thank you!!!!!:bow
Courtney
Courtney

Comments

• Options
    leaforteleaforte Registered Users Posts: 1,948 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    I remember the article., but not where. The artist hired a body builder as a model, and did a great PS piece, adding the folks below viewing the statue. And a step by step, in the article I read, on how the artist PS'd the project. It was an interesting read.
    Growing with Dgrin

• Options
    goldilocksandmy3bearsgoldilocksandmy3bears Registered Users Posts: 423 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2009
    leaforte wrote:
    I remember the article., but not where. The artist hired a body builder as a model, and did a great PS piece, adding the folks below viewing the statue. And a step by step, in the article I read, on how the artist PS'd the project. It was an interesting read.

Yes EXACTLY! How would I find it? Do you know?headscratch.gif
    Courtney
  • Options
    edited April 29, 2009
    Yes EXACTLY! How would I find it? Do you know?headscratch.gif
    A name? A keyword?bowdown.gif
    Courtney
  • Options
    TeromalTeromal Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited April 30, 2009
    some ppl have all the luck
    This is your lucky day!!! Normally I dont look at this section of the forums but I just decided to today. I saved that web page! It was called Michaelangelo Meet MichaelO.
    If you cant find it on the forums send me your email and I will send you the files for the webpage
    Never mind, a little searching and i found it for you http://www.studiomarcotte.com/art/michaelangelo-meet-michaelo/
  • Options
    time2smiletime2smile Registered Users Posts: 835 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2009
    Thanks for sharing.. it looks really cool
    Ted....
    It's not what you look at that matters: Its what you see!
    Nikon
    http://www.time2smile.smugmug.com