Options

SOLD: LNIB LaCrosse BC-900 AA / AAA Battery Charger + Extras

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited May 13, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
FS - LNIB LaCrosse BC-900 AA / AAA Battery Charger + Extras

I have an extra one of these that I don't need, $35 shipped and paypal'd.

Here's what comes with it:

1) LNIB LaCrosse BC-900 AA / AAA Battery Charger (used less than 10 times)
2) Original box, plastic, and paperwork
3) C and D cell adapters
4) ONE 4 cell AA / AAA clear plastic battery holder

Price includes shipping and any associated paypal fees.

Let me know if you have any questions, I did a good bit of research before buying this one and it was the best bang for the buck 4-cell charger IMO.
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• Options
    scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2009
    Yep!
    I've been through a few chargers over the years, all from reputable manufacturers and this LaCrosse is in a class by itself.

It does two things that are very important:

* Each cell is evaluated and charged independently. Thus, if one cell requires more/different charge than another it gets exactly what it needs.

* It really optimizes the charge cycle and offers a number of options depending on the health of the battery. I use a NordicTrack and have a rechargeable battery in the computer. With previous chargers I'd get ~65km before it needed to be recharged. After running the same cell through a refresh on the LaCrosse, I'm now at >140km and have no idea how long it will last. I've seen similar improvements in the 'AA's in my flash units.

hth/ScottGee1
  • Options
    edited May 11, 2009
    scottgee1 wrote:
    I've been through a few chargers over the years, all from reputable manufacturers and this LaCrosse is in a class by itself.

It does two things that are very important:

* Each cell is evaluated and charged independently. Thus, if one cell requires more/different charge than another it gets exactly what it needs.

* It really optimizes the charge cycle and offers a number of options depending on the health of the battery. I use a NordicTrack and have a rechargeable battery in the computer. With previous chargers I'd get ~65km before it needed to be recharged. After running the same cell through a refresh on the LaCrosse, I'm now at >140km and have no idea how long it will last. I've seen similar improvements in the 'AA's in my flash units.

hth/ScottGee1

Thanks Scott! You're right, these things are awesome. I'm only selling because I got a larger one and have another identical LaCrosse that I'll be keeping as well.

Updating thread Monday night - I've gotten a few pm's and emails of interest.

The charger is still available and is boxed up in the original plastic (pics to follow). Also updating the original post to notate that I was only able to locate one 4 cell battery holder.
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2009
    Transaction pending...

Photos uploaded here: http://www.johntookmypicture.com/gallery/8183657_SFDFn

534663089_4RBMd-M.jpg
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2009
    SOLD, payment rec'd, will ship out asap, thanks!
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    edited May 13, 2009
    Shipped out today via UPS, tracking number sent to buyer... thanks!
    John in Georgia