Options

Ginger's Grand Illusions, and it isn't a red car

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited May 25, 2005 in Sports
I saw this car and thought how pretty it would look on its own thread, done by ginger. Since I don't know cars, I may be mistaken, not about it being pretty, it is, but about the sports thing. g

23003232-L.jpg

23003248-L.jpg

23003273-L.jpg

23003264-L.jpg

Well, it is as close as I have come to this forum.
It was fun.

ginger
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,005 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    very nice job on the roadster but it is not a red car/???? -G if it has 4 wheels and a motor it's very close to a red car very well done thumb.gif
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    No, no, I didn't mean that it was not a red car. I worked quite hard to try to even come close to the saturated red that Rutt "showed" on the show car.

I meant that my grand illusions are not centered on a red car. Actually any color working car would do, but I kind of take that for granted.......knock on wood.

Thanks, for stopping, and for commenting,

g:D

just got back from the beach, with three dogs, stopped for flowers (photos, of course) and BABY osprey shots. Am going to upload post haste, to check to see if in focus. I had to stay in the car: dogs.

I should say "baby osprey head shots". I SAW them, tee tiny.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    Wow ginger...thats RED ! Half expecting pottsy/ralf & richie cunninghan to be in it.
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    Gus ya know that show hasn't been on in the US (except for some remote areas) for years. Alot of us younger folks don't even know who those people are.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2005
    Gus ya know that show hasn't been on in the US (except for some remote areas) for years. Alot of us younger folks don't even know who those people are.
    Yep..showing my age :cry TV was great when it was about mindless funny happenings over all this reality stuff we seem to cop now.