Options

Katie and Trevor Engagement shoot in park.

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited May 26, 2009 in Weddings
These two were a lot of fun. We spent a couple hours in the park, they relaxed very quickly and just started having fun with each other...which makes my job so easy. Katie has beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes and she was a joy to shoot, Trevor was a lot of fun and a very good sport.
Most shot with d700 70-200 2.8 shot at f4 with sb800 on lightstand with 36" soft box. A few are natural light, but most are with flash.
Here is the link, if you would like to take a look click on the slideshow buttom above right and you can click through them as fast as you want.
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/gallery/8318816_rbzqy

Comments

• Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited May 24, 2009
    Love 'em all, but especially 53!

How do you get all those natural laughs and smiles out of them? Beautiful work.
  • Options
    elizabeth_Lunaelizabeth_Luna Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    Great set! my favorite is 1 - 2 and 6 clap.gif

thumb.gifthumbthumb.gif
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited May 25, 2009
    Good stuff as always Z! I like how you tend to find a nice balance between PJ and traditional styles within many of your images. Lighting is great, exposures are wonderful. Really good stuff and they DID look like a lot of fun!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    picturegirlpicturegirl Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited May 26, 2009
    Great photos as always!
    I really like how the background looks on #41, I don't know if you did something special or not but I love it, kind of looks "dreamy" to me :D
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2009
    These guys were just fun...they liked all my dumb jokes so that made it really easy.....or maybe cause he kept whispering stuff in her ear and making her laugh....guess I can't really take credit haha

divamum wrote:
    Love 'em all, but especially 53!

How do you get all those natural laughs and smiles out of them? Beautiful work.
  • Options
    edited May 26, 2009
    Thanks for taking a look and taking the time to comment, appreciate it.

That is a reflection off water of the trees behind the pond. At f4 on full frame the background get pretty blurred.

Great photos as always!
    I really like how the background looks on #41, I don't know if you did something special or not but I love it, kind of looks "dreamy" to me :D