Options

Summer Wind

AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
edited May 28, 2005 in Landscapes
thanks for visiting; comments and critiques welcome. please leave a coin in the tip box.

23145263-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    I like it
  • Options
    edited May 27, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    I like it
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif

27 views and only one comment. it was worth the wait.
    Thanks Gary.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Gosh, Angelo, that is a nice shot. Weather challenge worthy, IMO.

The title was very good, is very good. Surprised it didn't get a response, except that somehow it was buried, if it is not first up...............that is what happens to me. While I am posting someone else is, too. And no one knows my post is there.

I swear, I can't answer them all. I don't even try. I do answer a couple or more, the ones I see, each trip here, and I visit pretty often.

I am like a lot of people. And I hate myself for it, but darn it, I look at all of Andy's. I look at Harry's, because he is often the only person I can count on to look at my bird shots. Then there is Lynn, Gus, Jeff, Ben, 4 Labs, .................well, etc. And I am like others, the title will grab me, only so much time.

You have always been good about looking at my posts. Give me a PM when you get buried, I will do the bump. However, I am not the best person, if you can get a moderator, like Lynn, they are gold for people "following".

Andy was a gift from god for me the other night. No one is better at pulling people in.

And that is the way it is. But I will always be glad to give a bump to anyone who needs one, just PM me.

That is a really good photo, Angelo, it is.clap.gif Challenge worthy, IMO. Don't know if you were thinking that way, but it is "weather". Windy, you know. Love the way she is holding her hat.

I just put my dogs on the challenge thread. Now that is suicide, finals wise, I just felt like it, so I did it. (Dog Days):D

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited May 27, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Gosh, Angelo, that is a nice shot. Weather challenge worthy, IMO.

The title was very good, is very good. Surprised it didn't get a response, except that somehow it was buried, if it is not first up...............that is what happens to me. While I am posting someone else is, too. And no one knows my post is there.

I swear, I can't answer them all. I don't even try. I do answer a couple or more, the ones I see, each trip here, and I visit pretty often.

I am like a lot of people. And I hate myself for it, but darn it, I look at all of Andy's. I look at Harry's, because he is often the only person I can count on to look at my bird shots. Then there is Lynn, Gus, Jeff, Ben, 4 Labs, .................well, etc. And I am like others, the title will grab me, only so much time.

You have always been good about looking at my posts. Give me a PM when you get buried, I will do the bump. However, I am not the best person, if you can get a moderator, like Lynn, they are gold for people "following".

Andy was a gift from god for me the other night. No one is better at pulling people in.

And that is the way it is. But I will always be glad to give a bump to anyone who needs one, just PM me.

That is a really good photo, Angelo, it is.clap.gif Challenge worthy, IMO. Don't know if you were thinking that way, but it is "weather". Windy, you know. Love the way she is holding her hat.

I just put my dogs on the challenge thread. Now that is suicide, finals wise, I just felt like it, so I did it. (Dog Days):D

ginger
    Thanks G - as always you're front and center with a kind word. I did consider the challenge but I'm not happy with cutting off her lower legs...
    I truly caught this and it caught me by surprise; hell, I almost dropped my camera trying to catch her, she was moving at a good pace :D
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Cutting her legs off brings her up front and fwd. It might have been best for you to get her that close, distanced from the background.

I would give it a whirl, If I were you.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    lenscapelenscape Registered Users Posts: 101 Major grins
    edited May 27, 2005
    Nice capture Angelo.thumb.gif

'you don't take a photograph, you make it.' - Ansel Adams

http://www.lenscapephotography.com
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Cutting her legs off brings her up front and fwd. It might have been best for you to get her that close, distanced from the background.

I would give it a whirl, If I were you.

ginger
    I've reconsidered. Perhaps her walking out of frame adds to the comp. Thanks G.
  • Options
    edited May 28, 2005
    lenscape wrote:
    Nice capture Angelo.thumb.gif
    thank you sir.