Options

Siem Reap, Cambodia

AlatristeAlatriste Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited June 2, 2009 in Journeys
New member here and at SmugMug. I am a complete novice to photography. I have some old SLR Minolta cameras and a Casio Exilim 5.0 MP pocket camera. I'd like to get more serious about my photography and also pick up some videography skills. I travel a lot for work and pleasure.

The Angkor Wat temple at Siem Reap, Cambodia (film).

552193313_qswfM-M.jpg

An eerie temple outside of Siem Reap (film).

552193645_JJuM9-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited June 1, 2009
    The Lake People. They live on The Great Lake in Cambodia in these floating villages. Young girl coming back from the market with her baby sister (film).

552307294_JRxnL-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2009
    Land mine victims playing music for alms outside of Siem Reap, Cambodia (film).

552307125_PajWL-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2009
    Inside Angkor Wat a monk eats his rice while children play around him (film).

552307798_eZq3L-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 1, 2009
    Buddhist monks in the temple (film).

552317026_HZ4dr-M.jpg
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 1, 2009
    very nicebowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gifthumbthumb.gifthumbthumb.gifthumb.......Angkor is one of the temples on my list of must sees be i dies (bucket list) as well as much of Tibet asI can...........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 2, 2009
    Gee! Thanks Art. I am a complete amateur. I just got lucky with some of these photos. I am hoping to build some skills by participating in this forum.