Options

WTB - Some Specific BGN / Un-Pristine Nikon Lens + More

jhelmsjhelms Registered Users Posts: 651 Major grins
edited June 3, 2009 in Nikon Land
WTB - Some Specific Used Stuff

Thread updated to show my latest WTB items

There are several Nikon related items that I'd like to purchase, but I'm looking for cosmetically imperfect items, scratch-n-dent, heck even stuff that's pretty banged up as long as it is in good working order and the function is there with minimal drawbacks.

Here's a few items I'm specifically looking for:

- Flash modifiers and Strobist type accessories, got a diffuser or some random piece that you aren't using anymore? Maybe I'd like to try it out...

- B&W # 110 1000x ND filter, in 77mm and 72mm

- Nikon clear plastic non-screw / press-on rear lens cap (I like these better than the black hard plastic screw on ones)

- King size sheet sets or cheap backdrops - need white and black (not going to be sleeping on these so A+ condition not required) :)

I think that's about it for now, feel free to reply here, PM, or email me and let me know what you have and how much you are looking to sell it for. And remember - I'm totally comfortable with cosmetic issues as long as the imperfections don't affect picture quality.

Thanks!!! :thumb
John in Georgia
Nikon | Private Photojournalist

Comments

• Options
    EkajEkaj Registered Users Posts: 245 Major grins
    edited May 11, 2009
    pm sent... I have strobist DVDs for sale.
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2009
    updated to show current WTB list...
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 12, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    WTB - Some Specific Used / Bargain / Un-Pristine / Nikon Lenses + More

i]s n i p[/i

- Nikon clear plastic non-screw / press-on rear lens cap (I like these better than the black hard plastic screw on ones)
    I have a couple press caps. Got the standard bayonet type to trade? Let me know...
  • Options
    edited May 12, 2009
    Seymore wrote:
    I have a couple press caps. Got the standard bayonet type to trade? Let me know...

I have two of the black plastic screw on type from adorama (they say 'N' instead of Nikon but the fittment is the same as far as I can tell). thumb.gif
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    SeymoreSeymore Banned Posts: 1,539 Major grins
    edited May 13, 2009
    jhelms wrote:
    I have two of the black plastic screw on type from adorama (they say 'N' instead of Nikon but the fittment is the same as far as I can tell). thumb.gif
    PM sent...
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2009
    Picked up the Strobist DVD's and a few other things on my list, so I've updated it today.
    John in Georgia
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2009
    i have a gary fong TYPE / STYLE flash diffuser....$25 includes shipping and paypal fees......works great just not for me and I need to clean out stuff I ain't usin'.........
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    edited June 3, 2009
    Art Scott wrote:
    i have a gary fong TYPE / STYLE flash diffuser....$25 includes shipping and paypal fees......works great just not for me and I need to clean out stuff I ain't usin'.........

Just picked one of those up last week, similar type of deal. If I like it and need another one for another flash I'll let you know, thanks! thumb.gif
    John in Georgia