Bulk Move (Easy NEW)

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited April 29, 2004 in SmugMug Support
I love this! Nice job. (I don't think I say that enough given the number of feature requests and bug reports I make.)

I hope you propagate this feature to the user/category/subcategory level as well so we can order the content that each displays. (Yes, I know, why couldn't I have just left it at praise?)
If not now, when?

Comments

• BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited March 24, 2004
    rutt wrote:
    I love this! Nice job. (I don't think I say that enough given the number of feature requests and bug reports I make.)

I hope you propagate this feature to the user/category/subcategory level as well so we can order the content that each displays. (Yes, I know, why couldn't I have just left it at praise?)
    :D Thanks, Rutt, and sorry I've been out the last few days.

That tool looks simple but was incredibly difficult (for us, anyway) to program because we didn't want to require a plugin. Flash would have made it sooo much simpler but not everyone has it and some people are allergic to it.

Now that we have it working, we're busy using bits of it for a new print ordering interface that will require a lot fewer clicks than the current one and give you print preview/cropping.

A number of us inside the company reacted just like you did, that we need to put it to work for category/subcategory organization. It's just that we've promised to deliver better customization first, another tough job.
  • tibutibu Registered Users Posts: 71 Big grins
    edited April 29, 2004
    Tested today
    Hi

I agree, really great.
    Sometimes you CAN do UI stuff right inside a web browser :-)

Carlos
  • cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited April 29, 2004
    I just tried the new bulk move. Very, very nice thumb.gif