Options

Riding the Devil Jet - Tasmania

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited May 28, 2005 in Sports
Here a cople of shots of the Devil Jet boat in New Norfolk Tasmania. I gave them 6x4 copies of these shots and they gave me two free pass' to partake in the fun.

0165-c.jpg
0164.jpg
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    Thrill Seeks Hu?
    TassieD wrote:
    Here a cople of shots of the Devil Jet boat in New Norfolk Tasmania. I gave them 6x4 copies of these shots and they gave me two free pass' to partake in the fun.
    Well that looks fun :D ........ I think :uhoh not sure ne_nau.gif okay lets see..... well it looks fun in the pictures you posted rolleyes1.gif .... gosh I don't like things that spin or go up and down or sideways real fast.....gawwwwwd I don't even like the elevator over at the Hospital :lol4 nice shots my friend thanks for posting........ Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    Skippy wrote:
    Well that looks fun :D ........ I think :uhoh not sure ne_nau.gif okay lets see..... well it looks fun in the pictures you posted rolleyes1.gif .... gosh I don't like things that spin or go up and down or sideways real fast.....gawwwwwd I don't even like the elevator over at the Hospital :lol4 nice shots my friend thanks for posting........ Skippy (Australia)
    Thanks Maxine, this jet boat is what you could call tame compared to the one I was on in New Zealand last year. That would have had to of been the most insane ride I have ever done. Am looking forward to the weather improving to use the passes they gave me.

Cheers
    Dave
    Cheers
    David Clifford