Options

gallery missing 500+ photos

jchinjchin Registered Users Posts: 713 Major grins
edited June 10, 2009 in SmugMug Support
Is there a problem on Smugmug? I just went to check this gallery and about 500+ photos are missing. :scratch
http://galleries.jchinphotography.com/gallery/6663611_ho3U6

There are only 1139 photos in there. There should be 1696. :huh
Johnny J. Chin ~ J. Chin Photography
FacebookFlickrSmugMug
SmugMug referral coupon code: ix3uDyfBU6xXs
(use this for a discount off your SmugMug subscription)

Comments

• Options
    edited June 9, 2009
    Also, in this gallery, the pull-down menu for the page numbers ... it says that there are 57 pages, however, I can only get to page 54 using that pull-down menu. There are no down arrows like there are on my other large galleries.
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2009
    I see all the page, try clicking the down arrows in the page picker? There are only 1139 photos in the gallery. Did you move photos maybe? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited June 9, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    I see all the page, try clicking the down arrows in the page picker? There are only 1139 photos in the gallery. Did you move photos maybe? ear.gif

I know that all the photos were originally uploaded there because the bride and groom already saw them. However, they just wanted to see some of the tonight and told me the latter half of their wedding is missing. That is how I know. I guess I have to go get the archive discs and re-upload those missing images.

I just hope this is not a bigger issue.

And, by the way, I still do not have those down arrows to navigate to pages 55 and up. I can goto page 54, then click "Next" to get to page 55. Even on page 55, those down arrows in the drop-down menu do not appear. headscratch.gif
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2009
    jchin wrote:
    I know that all the photos were originally uploaded there because the bride and groom already saw them. However, they just wanted to see some of the tonight and told me the latter half of their wedding is missing. That is how I know. I guess I have to go get the archive discs and re-upload those missing images.

I just hope this is not a bigger issue.

And, by the way, I still do not have those down arrows to navigate to pages 55 and up. I can goto page 54, then click "Next" to get to page 55. Even on page 55, those down arrows in the drop-down menu do not appear. headscratch.gif
    Just so you know, that gallery you're talking about is password protected so nobody outside of Smugmug can see it or participate in this conversation.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited June 9, 2009
    jfriend wrote:
    Just so you know, that gallery you're talking about is password protected so nobody outside of Smugmug can see it or participate in this conversation.

Yes, I am aware of that. It is a wedding gallery for a client. I posted to the forum, just in case others who have experienced the same issue.

I am going to just re-upload the missing images tonight when I get them from the archives.
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug
  • Options
    PBolchoverPBolchover Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 10, 2009
    Do the missing photos still appear in your upload log?
  • Options
    edited June 10, 2009
    It was just easier for me to have my assistant re-upload the missing images, thanks to the new uploader which skips duplicates. Love that new uploader (still in beta, but release candidate IMO).
    FacebookFlickrSmugMug