Options

DVD Burner ordered, etc

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited May 29, 2005 in Accessories
about 55.00 at New eggg, went with the 16 Xs, then got the DVSs, another 40.00 for 100. Got printing cartridge, good price.

I am getting my haircut. (Non photography related, if I thought I could strike it, I would) 45.00

I want a Griffin iTrip thingy for my mini iPod. The cheapest was New Egg, but it is out of stock. Reviews are mixed. Any words?
I am in the Charleston area, not as "big" as NYC or LA, yet.

I need heartworm med, or my dogs do, my own meds, yikes, a County Parks Permit, that is photo and dog related, etc. Oh, I still have the second Maxtor on order.

These are not lenses, just maintenance..........no fun!

Oh, tickets to buy for this festival, and I have about 125.00 left. Did I mention food?

Anyway, that is a place to get a decent priced DVD external thing with which to write.

I could go out and take photos of my egrets, no night herons, I am sure, they are rare. Anyway, we HAVE done ThIS ad nauseum..........

You all have any more "fests" to shoot?

ginger:rolleyes

Coffee filters????
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited May 28, 2005
    lots of fests coming up - summertime! shoot the food, dear deal.gif

i have an itrip from griffin for dw's ipod mini, works like a charm...

cheers

ps: ecost.com has the itrip mini in stock....
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited May 29, 2005
    andy wrote:
    lots of fests coming up - summertime! shoot the food, dear deal.gif

i have an itrip from griffin for dw's ipod mini, works like a charm...

cheers

ps: ecost.com has the itrip mini in stock....
    Thank you, Andy, for stopping, responding and giving me the ecost site.

I am going to order the iTrip, it is perfect for my needs. I am glad your DW likes hers, glad to know of someone who has one.

What is kind of funny re this iPod thing. I love mine, use it with speakers, have to as I have aids in my ears, can't use head things.

But no one in my family, including cool teenagers has one, or wants one. My dog group people don't have any, in fact, they do not know what they are.
    My hairdresser does not have/want one.

To make it short, we seem to be the only "cool" people I know. Or you all are. Thanks!

Maybe we are just techno geeks, too, in our own way.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.