Options

FS: Nikonos-V

Dave PDave P Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited June 12, 2009 in Nikon Land
Is there any interest in these cameras?

I've got one that has been living in my closet for 20 years, or so.

I used it while diving in SoCal, but have had no reason to use it in my "new" home, Tucson, AZ. There's just not a lot of water around here. :dunno

She's in fair shape, and comes with nothing cool. Just the camera and the 1: 2.5 lens.

Any thoughts?

Dave

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited June 3, 2009
    This is still a pretty popular collectible/fun camera, sure there's interest.

Post a price, maybe a photo deal.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited June 3, 2009
    Erik:

Thanks.

I'll take some picts and figure out what these orange beauties are going for.

Dave
    DoctorIt wrote:
    This is still a pretty popular collectible/fun camera, sure there's interest.

Post a price, maybe a photo deal.gif
  • Options
    edited June 12, 2009
    Nikonos-V for sale
    After some research, I'm surprised at what folks are asking for these cameras. I'm in no hurry to move mine, but I do understand UW cameras require extra maintenance and TLC, so I'm asking $125, obo, for this one.

Notes:

-She needs a good external cleaning after sitting on a shelf for many years. The o-rings I can see, look fine, but I'd replace them anyway.

-The inside of the camera looks very clean. I'm the original owner, so I know she's never been flooded.

-She needs a cap where the flash cord plugs into the underside, unless you found it in Marina Del Rey on Lincoln Blvd on the Ballona Creek Bridge many years ago (I know that's where I dropped it!).

-She was not stored with batteries, so no corrosion is visible on the contacts.

-I have no idea of the electronics condition of this camera, but I could certainly toss some batteries in her and see what happens. She worked fine the last time used, but that was many years ago.

The camera sale is "as is," and the buyer shall pay for actual shipping rates from 85743. Items included with the sale are the body, lens, strap and lanyard.

Feel free to fire away with any questions. I'll do my best to answer them.

Dave

561504407_L8ucU-Th.jpg
    561504446_9UXwD-Th.jpg
    561504491_efKmw-Th.jpg
    561504536_39k8s-Th.jpg
    561504625_oD2ax-Th.jpg
    561504586_HWjRm-Th.jpg

Larger images are here: http://dwsi.smugmug.com/gallery/8528850_2qQmy#561504586_HWjRm