Options

Older Photo

JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
edited June 21, 2009 in Go Figure
Playing about with my new film scanner, I came across this one from 1996. All I can say is that I hope my technique has improved.

568462065_SAopM-L.jpg
Cave ab homine unius libri

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    Justiceiro wrote:
    Playing about with my new film scanner, I came across this one from 1996. All I can say is that I hope my technique has improved.
    Lol :-)
    To confirm that, why not post some newer material, jawohl? mwink.gif
    Good to see you partner! Thinking of coming to Acadia this year? iloveyou.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    JusticeiroJusticeiro Registered Users Posts: 1,177 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2009
    Nikolai wrote:
    Lol :-)
    To confirm that, why not post some newer material, jawohl? mwink.gif
    Good to see you partner! Thinking of coming to Acadia this year? iloveyou.gif

Can't make it Bro! I'm on a month long Rail Journey from Budapest to Ankara in October, and I can't take off too much time from work. I'm in for 2010, however. Anybody interested (the route is Budapest-Belgrade-Sofia-Istanbul-Ephesus-Ankara) can join in (lie yourself, Nikolai?)

I need to find some studio space here in Germany, and some willing subjects.
    Cave ab homine unius libri
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2009
    Justiceiro wrote:
    Can't make it Bro! I'm on a month long Rail Journey from Budapest to Ankara in October, and I can't take off too much time from work. I'm in for 2010, however. Anybody interested (the route is Budapest-Belgrade-Sofia-Istanbul-Ephesus-Ankara) can join in (lie yourself, Nikolai?)

I need to find some studio space here in Germany, and some willing subjects.

I doubt my company will let me take a month off work and do not suffer the consequences...rolleyes1.gif Otherwise I'd be there in an LA second mwink.gif

And start getting the studio - subjects will be NO problem, trust me on this, ja deal.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"