Options

Pretty bride to be, bridal shots...

zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
edited July 6, 2009 in Weddings
Alyssa, what a pretty young lady.
She is getting married Aug. 1st and will not see her fiance who is currently in Iraq until he sees her coming down the aisle. They have it all planned out.
That should be pretty eventful.
Her is a link to the gallery it anyone is interested in having a look:
http://alloutdoor.smugmug.com/gallery/8806366_mEUqX

Comments

• Options
    lilmommalilmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,060 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    gorgeous!!! as always :D
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    Really well done Zoomer! How did you get her to pose like that. she looks like a pro! Was that all coached as far as head tilts, body curve, and eye direction or did she do some of that herself?

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    mmmatt wrote:
    Really well done Zoomer! How did you get her to pose like that. she looks like a pro! Was that all coached as far as head tilts, body curve, and eye direction or did she do some of that herself?

Matt
    +1 on all counts

If you provided direction - well done, indeed thumb.gif
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    Thanks everyone.
    Most of it is coached I am afraid, some girls show up with knack for posing, very few.

Alyssa while she is a very sweet girl, was one of those that showed up and said, What do I do?

After about 30 minutes she relaxed and we started getting some good stuff. Once she relaxed I shot some of them before she was ready or after she thought I had already taken the shot.
    My favorite is telling them, these aren't keepers I am just checking the composition, that always gets me some good relaxed shots.
  • Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    zoomer wrote:
    Thanks everyone.
    Most of it is coached I am afraid, some girls show up with knack for posing, very few.

Alyssa while she is a very sweet girl, was one of those that showed up and said, What do I do?

After about 30 minutes she relaxed and we started getting some good stuff. Once she relaxed I shot some of them before she was ready or after she thought I had already taken the shot.
    My favorite is telling them, these aren't keepers I am just checking the composition, that always gets me some good relaxed shots.

I agree with that for sure... my favorite shots are between the poses. Some subjects really struggle with that. You really made her look great though Z... is she going to send any of these to her man before the event? If so the poor guy is going to be doubling up on the cold showers! HA!

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    good stuff sir..the posing was great.thumb.gif
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    MA-FOTOMA-FOTO Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    Nice series ... like the fill and sun setting shot.
    Drive 50D ~ 24-70 L ~ 85mm ~ 28mm ~ Tammy 17-50 mm ~ Stuff
    ~
  • Options
    MishkaMishka Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2009
    These are really lovely. I particularly like number 52--it's sweet but mysterious at the same time.