edited July 14, 2009 in Other Cool Shots
Shot during a morning walk....

590940598_2tnTB-XL.jpg

THANKS FOR LOOKING C&C ALWAYS WELCOME

Comments

• Options
    TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Your shots are always a pleasure to look at. I am curious, though, about the reddish-orangish cast that always seems to be present in your shots. (That's a good thing, not a bad thing.)

What time of day do you usually shoot?
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    TonyCooper wrote:
    Your shots are always a pleasure to look at. I am curious, though, about the reddish-orangish cast that always seems to be present in your shots. (That's a good thing, not a bad thing.)

What time of day do you usually shoot?

Hi Tony...Thanks for the really nice comment......I usually shoot just before sunrise to maybe 8am or 9am........ Then again from around 4pm to just after sunset. I do shoot in the middle of the day if I have something in mind, ie. a pic. called 104 in the shade. The trees in the front of the property cast a neat shadow on the ground , so I got my horse and place him under the trees. The shadows softened the harsh light on the horse.
    Try shooting during sunrise and sunset, you will get some really interesting colors. And when you post process don't loose the warm colors by auto processing. I will be looking forward to seeing your future posts....... azzaro
  • Options
    DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    I like it. We had some of those tuffs of grass till we seeded to fill in :D
  • Options
    Jack'll doJack'll do Registered Users Posts: 2,977 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    Ah the color orange... sometimes I think you carry a can of spray paint with you Azzaro :D Seriously tho I really like this. When I first looked at it I thought it was tufts of grass growing up through rusted out holes in an old piece of rusted iron. Maybe you should call it "Acid Rain" :D

Jack
    (My real name is John but Jack'll do)
  • Options
    edited July 14, 2009
    Dogdots wrote:
    I like it. We had some of those tuffs of grass till we seeded to fill in :D

Thanks Dogdots for looking and the comment.......I don't like to mow grass I will stay with the dead tuffs....:D azzaro
  • Options
    edited July 14, 2009
    Jack'll do wrote:
    Ah the color orange... sometimes I think you carry a can of spray paint with you Azzaro :D Seriously tho I really like this. When I first looked at it I thought it was tufts of grass growing up through rusted out holes in an old piece of rusted iron. Maybe you should call it "Acid Rain" :D

Hi Jack......I use to get up a day break and go to work, and I would think I wish I could sleep in. Now I'm retired and I'm up a day break and I'm out shooting orange pictures:D......... Thanks for the comment.... azzaro