Options

Another gallery issue.

TXDrifterTXDrifter Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
edited July 15, 2009 in SmugMug Support
Why do all of my galleries suddenly now display the highlighted photo under the thumbnails instead of to the right of the thumbnails?
http://philhouse.smugmug.com/gallery/8146230_9Tn3U#525227116_rvTDb

Thanks,
Phil

Comments

• Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 13, 2009
    Reset the zoom in your browser back to normal or 100%. In Firefox, this is View/Zoom/Reset. I sure wish Smugmug would fix this.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2009
    jfriend wrote:
    Reset the zoom in your browser back to normal or 100%. In Firefox, this is View/Zoom/Reset. I sure wish Smugmug would fix this.

It is at 100% and no change. Any other thoughts?

Phil
  • Options
    edited July 13, 2009
    I just discovered that it works for all zoom levels above 100% and does not work at zoom levels 100% and below. I guess I will just leave it at 125%.
    Go figure.

Phil
  • Options
    OlympusAnnOlympusAnn Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited July 13, 2009
    TXDrifter wrote:
    I just discovered that it works for all zoom levels above 100% and does not work at zoom levels 100% and below. I guess I will just leave it at 125%.
    Go figure.

Phil
    I use Firefox and they all look fine to me, nothing out of the ordinary at this end.
    Appreciate what we have, instead of worrying about what we haven't. Enjoy what is, before it isn't.
  • Options
    {JT}{JT} Registered Users Posts: 1,016 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    jfriend wrote:

I will take a look and see what can be done. Not sure it is as easy as you would think though.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited July 14, 2009
    {JT} wrote:
    I will take a look and see what can be done. Not sure it is as easy as you would think though.
    I'm not sure it's easy, but it should be doable. I think the only foolproof way to fix it is to change the way the CSS works so it can never wrap to the next line, even when it doesn't fit because of weird zoom settings (perhaps using manual positioning rather than float). Thanks for looking into it.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question
  • Options
    kevinckevinc Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 15, 2009
    TXDrifter wrote:
    Why do all of my galleries suddenly now display the highlighted photo under the thumbnails instead of to the right of the thumbnails?
    http://philhouse.smugmug.com/gallery/8146230_9Tn3U#525227116_rvTDb

Thanks,
    Phil

I had the same problem, win XP, IE8, 21" CRT. As noted by others going to 125% fixes the problem