Options

GONE:Camera bag and laptop case

tlittletontlittleton Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
edited June 2, 2005 in Flea Market
I just ordered the Crumpler Karachi Outpost, which means I no longer need my older camera bag or laptop case.

EDIT: CAMERA BAG GOES TO CHASE FOR THE LOW, LOW PRICE OF NADA
The camera bag is a small Tamrac Travel Pack 5371. It will hold an SLR with telephoto attached (I keep a 75-300 Canon onboard with plenty of room left), along with at least two lenses and a flash or something. Plus special pouches for knick knacks like memory cards and Cherry Ripes. It's not an expensive bag at all, so I'm letting it go to the first person that PMs me to give it a good home. Sort of a pay it forward deal. Photos below...

EDIT: LAPTOP BAG ALSO DONATED TO CHASE'S STARVING ARTIST FUND
The second item is a Targus side access notebook roller. It has a side access zippered pouch the stores the notebook for easy access without having to get into the main case. Works great on an airplane when you want to get your laptop but don't want to pull the whole case out of the overhead. There's plenty of room for files or accesories or even a change or two of clothing.

Both bags are in great shape. The Targus is 5 months old and the Tamrac 3 months.
Tagus laptop case:GONE BYE, BYE
23831955-S.jpg
SOLD::Tamrac Travel Pack::SOLD
23833693-S.jpg23833715-S.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ChaseChase Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited June 2, 2005
    Thanks man, I appreciate it so much.
    www.chase.smugmug.com
    I just press the button and the camera goes CLICK. :dunno
    Canon: gripped 20d and 30d, 10-22 3.5-4.5, 17-55 IS, 50mm f1.8, 70-200L IS, 85mm f1.8, 420ex
    sigma: 10-20 4-5.6 (for sale), 24-70 2.8 (for sale), 120-300 2.8