Options

FS: 2 Bags, Sigma Hard case, Hard drive, VOIP Router

PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
edited July 19, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
Trying to clean out my closets - so here is some random stuff. All prices include shipping to the US (with USPS Priority Mail). Paypal, personal checks, and Money Orders accepted. Please contact me with any questions. Photos are available in this gallery, I'll put photos in the thread when I can but Smugmug is being buggy right now.

1) Lowepro Slingshot 200AW - bag is in great shape with only a few marks or scuffs from normal use. SOLD
594478758_f8L3c-M.jpg

2) Lowepro CompuDaypack - great for a Camera, 2-3 lenses, and a laptop. This works as a airline carry-on as well. In excellent condition. $80 on Amazon so I'll go $50.
594472645_UvoF6-M.jpg

3) Sigma hard lens case. This would hold a small lens (prime or kit) and is model # LC-15. Excellent condition - there are no tears in the inner felt and the outside snap still works. SOLD
594487515_RYEDb-M.jpg

4) Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 9 120GB SATA/150 HDD. I used this as a backup drive in an older computer that I no longer have. Drive was working perfectly when it was removed. $25
594483570_UFJAS-M.jpg

5) Linksys VOIP Broadband Router with 2 Phone Ports - Model #RTP300. This is a wired 4-port router that does VOIP. I used it previously with Vonage but I do not believe it is tied to that service. $30
594485034_ebon4-M.jpg

6) Verizon SMT-5800. This in an HTC brand cell phone with a slide out (horizontal) keyboard. The phone runs Windows Mobile. I liked it because it was the only phone available for Verizon where I could sync my contacts/calendar with Outlook and NOT have a data plan with Verizon. The phone is in excellent condition. No screen scratches and it functions perfectly. Comes with all the original accessories.$75
594482713_4FS5F-M.jpg

7) Seagate Freeagent Desktop 500GB USB HDD - A standard USB HDD - works perfectly. It's the 500GB model of this. $90

Comments