Options

Interesting smugmug facts?

ChaseChase Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
edited June 3, 2005 in SmugMug Support
I dunno, maybe if you arent too busy, smugmug could put together a list of stats (that is if you have them) like "most money made on smugmug", "most expensive picture sold on smugmug", "average pro account earnings", average 4x6 price etc.

What do you think? :dunno
www.chase.smugmug.com
I just press the button and the camera goes CLICK. :dunno
Canon: gripped 20d and 30d, 10-22 3.5-4.5, 17-55 IS, 50mm f1.8, 70-200L IS, 85mm f1.8, 420ex
sigma: 10-20 4-5.6 (for sale), 24-70 2.8 (for sale), 120-300 2.8

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2005
    I like it!
    Chase wrote:
    I dunno, maybe if you arent too busy, smugmug could put together a list of stats (that is if you have them) like "most money made on smugmug", "most expensive picture sold on smugmug", "average pro account earnings", average 4x6 price etc.

What do you think? ne_nau.gif
    As with average temperature in a big hospital it would not tell much, but it would be cool to know:D
    I only think some of those fact would be violation of sombody's privacy (not mine, hehe, unless you're talking the least sold items:-)

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    ChaseChase Registered Users Posts: 284 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2005
    I wouldnt care to know who the photog was, who bought what picture, or even what picture it was...just "how much". It doesnt really tell you much, I just think it would be interesting.
    www.chase.smugmug.com
    I just press the button and the camera goes CLICK. :dunno
    Canon: gripped 20d and 30d, 10-22 3.5-4.5, 17-55 IS, 50mm f1.8, 70-200L IS, 85mm f1.8, 420ex
    sigma: 10-20 4-5.6 (for sale), 24-70 2.8 (for sale), 120-300 2.8
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    As with average temperature in a big hospital it would not tell much, but it would be cool to know:D
    I only think some of those fact would be violation of sombody's privacy (not mine, hehe, unless you're talking the least sold items:-)

Cheers!1drink.gif
    Mate...gettin' your temperature taken in a hospital is always going to be a violation of someones rights...its just that right is swapped between the temperaturer & the temperaturee :uhoh