Options

SOLD: Lowepro backpack and Tenba Shootout

PindyPindy Registered Users Posts: 1,089 Major grins
edited July 21, 2009 in The Kitchen Sink
The Bag Closet is getting overstuffed and a couple must go.

LOWEPRO has been SOLD.

Still available is my rarely used Tenba Shootout Medium shoulder bag in near mint condition. Two pouches on the side for cards, tools, cleaning supplies, etc., and one on top for batteries and chargers, etc. The inside is very malleable (loads of different, helpful dividers) and has two inside-outside-accessible pouches that fit 2 large flashes nicely (I previously used two 580EXII flashes and one SB900 is shown below). On the bottom (like the Lowepro) is a concealed rain cover. It is very deep and I originally bought it because it can fit a 70-200 f/4 IS vertically with the shade reversed and you can see a Nikkor 70-300 and 14-24 in the picture. It also has four pen loops, a hand strap and a shoulder strap. Shown is a Rebel 400D with a 17-55 lens attached, but I routinely fit a 5D facing down and you could for sure fit one or two "pro-size" bodies in because of the depth. I am only selling it because I mostly need backpacks or rolling bags these days. Oh yeah, and you can unzip part of the top so you can reach in without unclipping the top flap—nice.

It cost me $135 new. Yours for $50 shipped:

582675123_obmmM-M.jpg
582674587_nrcy2-M.jpg
582674925_qw8Sq-M.jpg
582675447_MKkvf-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited July 5, 2009
    The Lowepro is sold.

Still have the Tenba available.
  • Options
    edited July 10, 2009
    Suspending sale till I return on the 18th.
  • Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2009
    Pindy wrote:
    Suspending sale till I return on the 18th.

Have you returned yet? I'll take the other bag when you do.

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Options
    edited July 21, 2009
    Sold!