Options

SOLD: Nikon D300 for Sale

foto41foto41 Registered Users Posts: 100 Major grins
edited July 27, 2009 in Nikon Land
Thanks for the interest, but the camera is now sold.

I have a D300 I am interested in selling. The camera is in 9.5/10 condition. I have owned it about 1-1/2 years. The camera has 60k shutter actuation's on it, but the shutter has only 15K. Don't read anything into that. I sent it into Nikon for a regular check-up and yearly cleaning and Nikon replaced the shutter. They said it was a courtesy because the original was not completely in spec. I thought that was great of them to check that and be so conscientious. I also have the paperwork to back that up.
I shoot sports photography and take meticulous care of my equipment, but action photography leads to higher actuation's. The shutter is rated for 150k.

I have bought and sold gear on dGrin and always deliver what I promise. I am asking $1175. I have the original box, paperwork, and manuals. I will also throw in an 8gb Lexar card with the deal.
Barry Nichols

Comments

• Options
    edited July 16, 2009
    206 views and no inquiries. I realize this camera has a few more pushes of the button than some others, but it still has plenty of life in it. I use it every weekend and it still takes great photos. Is there no one interested in a good D300? eek7.gif
    Price reduction $899.00. That is half of a new D300, and you get an 8GB Lexar card.
    Barry Nichols
  • Options
    PamaniPamani Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    damn, thats a killer price.
  • Options
    thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    Pamani wrote:
    damn, thats a killer price.

You said it. Someone go buy my Mac so I can buy this. deal.gif
    Travis
  • Options
    edited July 16, 2009
    um... anyone wanna buy a d90 for 800 bucks.
  • Options
    AirThomAirThom Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2009
    I have begun negotiations with my financial department (wife)... cross your fingers for me.
  • Options
    edited July 17, 2009
    good luck.
  • Options
    shappshottershappshotter Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited July 17, 2009
    Can u send me a paypall invoice? Ship?
    foto41 wrote:
    206 views and no inquiries. I realize this camera has a few more pushes of the button than some others, but it still has plenty of life in it. I use it every weekend and it still takes great photos. Is there no one interested in a good D300? eek7.gif
    Price reduction $899.00. That is half of a new D300, and you get an 8GB Lexar card.
    Hey!,
    Im very interested in your D300, do you have any pictures of it? And can you ship to Phoenix, AZ and accept paypal? Hope to hear from you soon!
    Thanks.
    Danny
  • Options
    heatherk9heatherk9 Registered Users Posts: 20 Big grins
    edited July 17, 2009
    pm'd
  • Options
    edited July 21, 2009
    Out of town with no Internet
    Sorry for anyone who is PM'ing me on this post. I was called out of town for work unexpectedly and will not be available to respond until 7/25 Sat.
    Barry Nichols
  • Options
    actorlifeactorlife Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited July 24, 2009
    Any pics? warranty status?
    Cameras: Fuji S3(SOLD)/Nikon D70s(Make me an offer)/Canon 30D/1DM2/Fuji E550(Similar to S3 colors).
    Lens: Nikon/Tamron/Vivitar/Zeiss/Canon 80-200mm 2.8L/85mm 1.8/55-250 IS/Sigma 30mm 1.4 and (Kenko 1.4(Nikon)For Sale)
  • Options
    edited July 27, 2009
    actorlife wrote:
    Any pics? warranty status?

Thanks for the interest, but the camera is now sold.
    Barry Nichols