Options

More possibilities...

danbrown1010danbrown1010 Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited August 3, 2009 in The Dgrin Challenges
Some possible entries for #30...

Please let me know your thoughts. This would be my first 'environmental', is it on theme?

609512377_Y8BHi-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    edited August 3, 2009
    Second one....
    609512337_gGYPR-L.jpg
  • Options
    KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2009
    I'd go with #2. It seems to show him more 'in his element', if you will... there's more of the environment present: the grass, a sense of the yard, and the sprinkler.

Also, you can imbed your images rather than post an attachment. If you search for it, you'll find the instructions and you'll be able to put multiple images in one post.
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited August 3, 2009
  • Options
    edited August 3, 2009
    Kinkajou wrote:
    I'd go with #2. It seems to show him more 'in his element', if you will... there's more of the environment present: the grass, a sense of the yard, and the sprinkler.

Also, you can imbed your images rather than post an attachment. If you search for it, you'll find the instructions and you'll be able to put multiple images in one post.

Yeah that one is my favorite too. I know it's probably not a winner, but it is the best I have at this point. I'm go try to capture some others before the 10th and I also have a couple of versions of this I will play with.

Thanks for the tip on embedding I will research it.
  • Options
    dniednie Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,351 Major grins
    edited August 3, 2009
    Yeah that one is my favorite too. I know it's probably not a winner, but it is the best I have at this point. I'm go try to capture some others before the 10th and I also have a couple of versions of this I will play with.

Thanks for the tip on embedding I will research it.

You have to start somewhere and it is actually a very nice shot. He has an adorable expression on his face.