Options

Noyo Harbor CA

Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
edited June 6, 2005 in Holy Macro
Thought I would put these here as there is a landscape and an animal. I've been very busy lately finalizing everything for my upcoming wedding (June 11th) so I haven't had much camera time, I think I'm having withdrawals :rofl .
On Thursday I got a chance to squeeze in some shooting time, it really helps take the stress off. About 10 miles from where we are getting married is Noyo Harbor in Fort Bragg CA, it is the harbor where Overboard was shot. Here are a few pics, nothing great just thought I'd share:

343%3A%3B65523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2338%3D6%3A%3B%3D377%3DXROQDF%3E2323888%3C%3B%3B548ot1lsi

One of the many sea lions. You should see these things go crazy when the salmon boats come in. When the crew is done cleaning the salmon they throw the heads and backbones over board and the sea lions love it:lust

343%3A%3B65523232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2338%3D6%3A%3B%3D377%3DXROQDF%3E2323888%3C%3B859%3Bot1lsi

Thanks for letting me share,

Eric
"My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2005
    Pretty
    A pretty harbor -- and sea lions too? That should be fun to watch when the salmon boats come in.

We have the odd one or two hang out at Pillar Point Harbor but the fishermen don't really treat them too much, altho the one time I witnessed it the sea lion trumped the gulls!
  • Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2005
    Reminds me of the bays here actually. Very nicely done. Beautiful spot and I love the wild life thumb.gif

Danny.
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2005
    Eric, thanks for sharing the shots!

Eric & Susan, all the best to you guys!!!

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • Options
    Eric&SusanEric&Susan Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited June 6, 2005
    Thanks Dee, Danny, and Nir!!

Eric
    "My dad taught me everything I know, unfortunately he didn't teach me everything he knows" Dale Earnhardt Jr

It's better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for who you're not.

http://photosbyeric.smugmug.com