Options

Browse Keywords Title Missing

lightsafarilightsafari Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited August 7, 2009 in Bug Reporting
The "Browse Keywords" title on my site is missing. I have no customizations on that page, or any other that I can see which would cause the problem. The "Browse Dates" title is present, but not the "Browse Keywords". The link to the page is http://www.lightsafari.com/keyword/

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2009
    Sorry that your post seems to have been overlooked. It looks to me as if you figured it out. I can see the 'browse by keyword' item in your navbar just fine.

Sebastian
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    lightsafarilightsafari Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited August 7, 2009
    Sorry that your post seems to have been overlooked. It looks to me as if you figured it out. I can see the 'browse by keyword' item in your navbar just fine.

Sebastian
    No, it is in the "Title" area, not the Navigation Bar, that it is missing. Right above the group of keywords there is no page title like there is on Browse by Date.
  • Options
    jfriendjfriend Registered Users Posts: 8,097 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2009
    No, it is in the "Title" area, not the Navigation Bar, that it is missing. Right above the group of keywords there is no page title like there is on Browse by Date.
    That page just doesn't have the same kind of title as Browse by Date. It has a breadcrumb (which you are hiding), but no Browse by Keywords title.
    --John
    HomepagePopular
    JFriend's javascript customizationsSecrets for getting fast answers on Dgrin
    Always include a link to your site when posting a question