Options

FS: Sony F828 w/ 4GB MD +

BMC9670BMC9670 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited June 8, 2005 in Flea Market
Hi Everyone,

I'm selling my Sony F828 and some extra goodies to go with it. Here is the package:

Sony F828 - with box and all factory accessories (Lens cap, Lens hood, manual, battery, AC cord, USB cord, video cord, CD) - excellent condition - this puppy was babied!

4 GB Microdrive - has always worked flawlessly and holds more than 1,000 highest resolution pics or an hour of 640x480 30fps MPEG VX fine video

Sony VCT-D68RM Tripod - with remote zoom and shutter release control

High quality, ballistic vinyl, padded shoulder bag by Victorianox (makers of the Swiss Army Knife) - fits the camera like a glove wih pockets for cables and accessories without being too bulky.

All told I put almost $1500 into it. I'm asking $875 (including shipping in US).

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 7, 2005
    hi bmc - you might want to try including some pics of the gear, as well as maybe some references, since you're new here.

good luck on your sale!
  • Options
    ShimaShima Registered Users Posts: 2,547 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2005
    Also, I'm not personally going to be buying any more camera's for a while, but some people might want to know why you're selling it. That's usually something I look for when I purchase used equiptment-- the reason as to why the owner suddenly doesn't need it anymore.
  • Options
    BMC9670BMC9670 Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited June 8, 2005
    Thanks for the feedback.

I don't have any online selling references as I've never sold anything online before. I was referred to this site from the www.dpreview.com forums - I'm under the same handle there. I can give personal references to anyone interested in buying my camera.

Once I buy a new camera, I will post pics of my F828, but I do need to sell it to get a new camera (see my dilemma?).

The reason I'm selling is that I need a smaller camera. I love the F828, but find that I never have it with me when I need/want it. Originally, I bought it to double as a video camera (great movie mode) and now the pocket cams, like the P200 I plan to buy, have high resolution and great video quality in a small package. This just wasn't available a year ago.

I will miss some features on the F828, but since I'm not a pro and don't use a lot of the advanced features, I will benefit more from a smaller camera. After all, it's hard to take pictures of any quality if you don't have your camera with you, right?