Options

Bridal Shot...

caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited June 9, 2005 in Weddings
This is one of the many shots I took of my daughter. It was taken in Vermillionville (An Acadian Villiage) in Lafayette, LA. In one of the old mansions. I want to improve my photographs, any thoughts, suggestions, will be most appreciated. :D
Cacee

Comments

• Options
    Rufio220Rufio220 Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    I like it. The on;y thing i noticed that i didn't like too much is that the flowers look really dark and it sort of makes the feeling seem sad on a happy day. Other than that its good and i love it.
    ~Take it while it's there, cause tomorrow it will be gone~
  • Options
    decoratorsmurfdecoratorsmurf Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited June 9, 2005
    cacee wrote:
    This is one of the many shots I took of my daughter. It was taken in Vermillionville (An Acadian Villiage) in Lafayette, LA. In one of the old mansions. I want to improve my photographs, any thoughts, suggestions, will be most appreciated. :D
    I like the idea of the picture, but I think she's looking too far upward. She looks like she doesn't have eyeballs. Her flowers are too dark and they definately need more light. That's my humble opinion...
  • Options
    hollynlahollynla Registered Users Posts: 21 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    The picture does display mood/feeling nicely. I would up the contrast a bit and lighten the entire picture.

BTW: I'm in Louisiana too, currently in Livingston parish.
  • Options
    John MuellerJohn Mueller Registered Users Posts: 2,555 Major grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Very lovely.thumb.gif
    I think fill flash would of helped.
  • Options
    caceecacee Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited June 9, 2005
    Thank One & All
    Thank each of you for the advice, PS here I come :D Appreciated all the suggestions and comments.
    Cacee