Options

FH: $275/daily rate! 2nd Shooter in California - Sports, Studio & Wedding Experience

bloomphotogbloomphotog Registered Users Posts: 582 Major grins
edited August 25, 2009 in For Hire
Hey Dgrinners,

I am available to shoot second for any of you in CA. I shoot with a D700, fast glass, and can travel on nearly any notice. Fast & flexible, I WILL get the shot.

My latest second shooter photos: http://dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=142965

Working in low & difficult natural light is my specialty.

My negotiable daily rate is $275, plus travel expenses. I invoice via Freshbooks & accept(prefer) credit cards.

Thanks!

Josh Martinez
559-745-5674
jmartinez.biz@gmail.com

Comments

• Options
    ShudderzShudderz Registered Users Posts: 346 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2009
    Highest Recommendations
    I wanted to add my personal recommendation to Josh's post.

Josh shot second for me at a wedding this past Saturday, and I couldn't have been more pleased. Josh is easy to work with, very professional, and delivers the shots! The wedding was in a low light church, mixed light sources and temps, no flash allowed....with a request to be very minimally noticed. Josh not only met, but exceeded my expectations.

I received nothing but positive feedback from not only guests at the wedding, but the couple, bridal party, and family as well. Their comments included:

-He's GREAT!
    -He works really well with people
    -You should have him with you at every wedding
    and the list goes on.

They have yet to see his shots, so you'll have to take my word on those. His work is beautiful, he will get the shot!

If you are looking for a second, do not hesitate to call Josh. I surely will again, many times, I'm sure.

Thanks Josh!

P.S.
    I will re-edit this post with a link to images once I get them processed, so that you can see some of his work.
    Heather
    www.heatherdunnphotography.com
    My Blog My Facebook Page
    GIVING BACK - How will you give?
    "I look at life outside of the lens and capture the world through it." -Thomas Robinson
  • Options
    bloomphotogbloomphotog Registered Users Posts: 582 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2009
    Thanks, Heather!