Options

Can only see visitor view

SLVanGeestSLVanGeest Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
edited September 2, 2009 in Bug Reporting
For the last few days every time I log into my SM account to edit a gallery, the gallery only shows up as a visitor view - without any of the admin editing/adding photo capabilities. I'm having this issue inside the galleries only, the main gallery page seems to be working fine. Can you guys shed any light on this? Thanks!
Sarah

SL Van Geest Photography
http://www.vangeestphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2009
    Hi, is this IE8 or Firefox? You may have to 'refresh' the page to have the login cookie stick.
  • Options
    SLVanGeestSLVanGeest Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2009
    Ok, I think I figured it out. I was having FF delete the cookies every time the browser closed and that was apparently affecting the admin capabilities. I reset it and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks, Andy!
    Sarah

SL Van Geest Photography
    http://www.vangeestphotography.com
  • Options
    edited August 26, 2009
    SLVanGeest wrote:
    Ok, I think I figured it out. I was having FF delete the cookies every time the browser closed and that was apparently affecting the admin capabilities. I reset it and it seems to be working fine now. Thanks, Andy!
    OK cool, thanks.
  • Options
    jkobeljkobel Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    same problem!!!
    I'm having the same problem. It's happening in firefox, IE6 and IE7. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in...no luck. any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

www.jeffkobelphotography.com
  • Options
    edited September 2, 2009
    jkobel wrote:
    I'm having the same problem. It's happening in firefox, IE6 and IE7. I have tried refreshing the page, logging out and back in...no luck. any insight would be appreciated, thanks!

www.jeffkobelphotography.com
    Do you have cookie blasting software, or new security software? Where are you logging in? ear.gif
  • Options
    jkobeljkobel Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited September 2, 2009
    ahh, logging in from "work" and there is an anti-fishing thing...but it seems to only affect one or two galleries, not all which i guess i would expect.