Options

Granddaughter

FleasFleas Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
edited January 19, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Have had trouble posting on another forum. Trying out this one. This is one of my granddaughters in my side yard. She won the world championship karate match In Las Vegas couple of years ago. Was invited and went to China at a remote Temple to demonstrate her ability. Turned down trips to England and to Boston. Now attending college at U of A.
901117-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    Holy cow, talented and beautiful. You must be very proud. Great shot, she takes a lovely photo. And post photos to your heart's content.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    Richard CabesaRichard Cabesa Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    Very nice portrait Fleas. I love the color.

David
  • Options
    FleasFleas Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    Thanks
    Thank you David and Sid. Yessir.. Really proud of that gal. That is just one of 17 grandkids and five greatgrandkids. Hope I am still welcome after you see some of the rattlesnakes, tarantulas, scorpions etc. etc. that I photograph.
  • Options
    cmr164cmr164 Registered Users Posts: 1,542 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2004
    Fleas wrote:
    Thank you David and Sid. Yessir.. Really proud of that gal. That is just one of 17 grandkids and five greatgrandkids. Hope I am still welcome after you see some of the rattlesnakes, tarantulas, scorpions etc. etc. that I photograph.
    Sounds like some of my former GFs :yikes:grim
    Charles Richmond IT & Security Consultant
    Operating System Design, Drivers, Software
    Villa Del Rio II, Talamban, Pit-os, Cebu, Ph
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 19, 2004
    cmr164 wrote:
    Sounds like some of my former GFs :yikes:grim
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif I reckon we'll be hearing about them at some point... :D
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au