Options

FS (US) Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8

midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
edited September 7, 2009 in Nikon Land
Sold

I am only selling this lens because I am going back to Canon. It is in mint condition and the glass is perfect. It only includes the lens and caps. This is also the screw drive lens. I am asking 250 USD paypalled and shipped. Please PM me or email me if you have any questions. It will be shipped using USPS Priority mail and insurance is included.
I have feedback on P.O.T.N under user name midnight_rider and on ebay under kjrj83. My ebay score is 179 @ 100%.
642008085_9ofBU-M.jpg
If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D

Comments

• Options
    midnight ridermidnight rider Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 122 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    I am also including a 67mm CPL filter made by SunPak because it will not fit any of my new lenses.
    If you care more about the gear you use that the pictures you take, you have a problem:D
  • Options
    00SS00SS Registered Users Posts: 730 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    arghhh.. i really NEED this lens.. I just spent a grand on my last dental visit but let me see if i can swing it quickly. I have my first real paying gigs coming up and would much rather shoot with a zoom than my prime 50 1.8.
    Devin