Options

Yunnan Sights (China)

MazlimMazlim Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited September 8, 2009 in Location, Location, Location!
Hi All,

My husband and I are planning a trip to China's Yunnan province this October-November. The plan is actually to spend a few days in Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan province before flying down to Lijiang in Yunnan.

We have a few things planned but wondered if anyone had been before and if there was something we REALLY shouldn't miss at that time of the year?

Thanks in advance,
Marianne

Comments

• Options
    ChenxiChenxi Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited September 8, 2009
    Mazlim wrote:
    Hi All,

My husband and I are planning a trip to China's Yunnan province this October-November. The plan is actually to spend a few days in Jiuzhaigou in Sichuan province before flying down to Lijiang in Yunnan.

We have a few things planned but wondered if anyone had been before and if there was something we REALLY shouldn't miss at that time of the year?

Thanks in advance,
    Marianne

Hi,
    I went to Lijiang this summer, it was beatiful!

Lijiang at night. Lijiang is a small town with lots of bars and tourists.
    DSC_4384.jpg

I like Lugu Lake a lot, it's a big lake in the middle of Yunnan and Sichuang, lots of minority groups and very peaceful. But it takes 7 hours by bus from Lijiang to there.
    DSC_3619.jpg

You can also contact my friend Mi at her +8615969382828 if you need any help while you are in Lijiang. She owns a small hotel there and knows Lijiang and the areas around very well.

Hope you have a great trip!!!:D
    Chenxi
    Nikon D60:lust