Options

Working on a Sunday!

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited June 13, 2005 in Holy Macro
From time to time it has to be done, but nobody said it should all be work.
So after a little playing, snapping and re-organising I cane up with this image.

Cheers
David

fire_spks.jpg
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2005
    I work Sundays Too
    TassieD wrote:
    So after a little playing, snapping and re-organising I cane up with this image.

Cheers David
    Nicely put together David...........I got to play a little bit too on Sunday, I got to work tried to boot the computer up, and noticed half the icons were missing ne_nau.gif so I moved to a different computer boot that one up, dang thing says some sort of error Adminstrator required.....so I boot up the next computer, that one says error Adminstrator required........then I move to one that has not been changed to the new system and finally I get one that boots up clap.gifclap.gif , lucky I had choice of 8 computers I could sit at rolleyes1.gif ......your drawings looking great David........... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2005
    Hi David,
    Nice shot, but I like the one you entered in the challenge better. I like the single subject, maybe two, but 4 seems a bit busy. The text works very will with the photo.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    SusanBSusanB Registered Users Posts: 281 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2005
    TassieD wrote:

Cheers
    David

fire_spks.jpg
    I like it. Nice, clean, sharp image. The lighting is a bit soft on the upper right but it as an artistic appeal to me, as opposed to looking like a commercial ad promoting the sprinklers.

Susan
  • Options
    TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2005
    SusanB wrote:
    I like it. Nice, clean, sharp image. The lighting is a bit soft on the upper right but it as an artistic appeal to me, as opposed to looking like a commercial ad promoting the sprinklers.

Susan
    Thankyou for your comments Susan, much appreciated.

Cheers
    David
    Cheers
    David Clifford