Options

WTH: KS/MO Wedding Photographers

dreamlessdreamless Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
edited September 14, 2009 in For Hire
I am looking for wedding photographers/videographers in the the KS/MO (kansas city) area. Please respond and provide your web site so we can start looking at your work and work out a time to discuss our needs.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2009
    i could use portfolio weddings.....what do you need exactly......are you shopping for your own wedding or for staff phtogs for your business endeavors?????
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2009
    http://www.artscottfotografie.com/

Also there is SwintonPhoto in manhattan and CSwinton in Shawnee......both very good and they are brothers.
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited March 26, 2009
    Hope you find what you're looking for!

I've merged this with the duplicate thread from the Wedding forum. One thread is all you need, and you found the best place for it in For Hire. thumb.gif
  • Options
    dreamlessdreamless Registered Users Posts: 90 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2009
    I am shopping for my own wedding, just got engaged three weeks ago this coming Saturday. So what I'm looking for is people in the area that we can review their work and look at prices. Like I said the date (not firm yet) is between June 6th, 2010 and October 10th, 2010. So if anyone is interested and have those dates open then please post and we will be in contact with those we would like to speak to further. I thought this was a great place to start since I've been very impressed with the quality of the photographers I've seen since I've been apart of this forum and smugmug.

Thanks for the info Art.
  • Options
    wats005wats005 Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2009
    I am using/used Dawn Shields in Springfeild. I highly suggest her, she has been great to work with.

www.dawnsheildsphotography.com
    Erica

Still Learning.......
  • Options
    kennethrodriguezkennethrodriguez Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 14, 2009
    I know this thread is kind of old but seeing that the wedding is like a year away I might add my web page here:

kennethrodriguezphoto.com

and a few questions since I'll be moving to Manhattan, KS the next week.

1.Where is this wedding going to take place and what sort of coverage you'll like to be used in your wedding?

Any questions just send me an email and I'll gladly respond to any inquiry.