FH: second shooter/assistant in Austin, TX

MadRedHenMadRedHen Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited September 16, 2009 in For Hire
Looking for more wedding experience before I fire up my own business. Available on short notice. I have Canon gear and good studio lights. My website is madredhen.smugmug.com I look forward to working with you!
-Darcy Stumbaugh

Comments

• sweet carolinesweet caroline Registered Users Posts: 1,589 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2009
    Do you have any examples of people pics? Your birds are great!

Caroline
  • MadRedHenMadRedHen Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 8, 2009
    Thanks, Caroline! I'm still tinkering with that website but yes there should be an album of wedding shots and also one family portrait, please let me know if you can't see it, it's very possible that I've erred with the website in some way.
    edited September 8, 2009
    MadRedHen wrote:
    Thanks, Caroline! I'm still tinkering with that website but yes there should be an album of wedding shots and also one family portrait, please let me know if you can't see it, it's very possible that I've erred with the website in some way.

When I first went to your site, I could only see the nature shots, but later I saw some family portraits. My internet is slow right now, so I'll go back and look again later.

I don't often shoot weddings, but I'll keep you in mind the next time I do. You can check out my work at carolinepoe.smugmug.com.

Have you thought about also doing pets? If you decide to, maybe you could ask some local vets to put some of your business cards at the check out desk.
  • MadRedHenMadRedHen Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited September 16, 2009
    I like your website. Do you mind my asking what you shoot with? I think I have the kinks worked out on my website now, there should definitely be wedding photos on there, but you might have to hit refresh on your browser to get the current version.
    edited September 16, 2009
    MadRedHen wrote:
    I like your website. Do you mind my asking what you shoot with? I think I have the kinks worked out on my website now, there should definitely be wedding photos on there, but you might have to hit refresh on your browser to get the current version.

Thanks! I've been shooting with the D300 for a little over a year now.