Options

How do you easily find your own profile?

skywalkerbethskywalkerbeth Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
edited September 20, 2009 in Dgrin Forum Support
Some versions of this forum software make your name clickable at the top right. (you know, where it says "Hi [name]!)

This one does not, so, how do you easily find your profile page so that you can click on your started posts (to see who replied) and also your general posts on someone else's topics, to see who replied to them?

I don't usually subscribe to posts.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited September 20, 2009
    Some versions of this forum software make your name clickable at the top right. (you know, where it says "Hi [name]!)

This one does not, so, how do you easily find your profile page so that you can click on your started posts (to see who replied) and also your general posts on someone else's topics, to see who replied to them?

Thanks!
    You can always go to "in da house" at the bottom and click your name there.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,937 moderator

Thanks!

You can subscribe to threads you post on automatically. Go to You!->Edit Options->Messaging and Notification and select a notification mode (which includes none, if you want). Once that's set up, you can use Quick Links->Subscribed Threads to see a complete list.

HTH.
  • Options
    skywalkerbethskywalkerbeth Registered Users Posts: 49 Big grins
    great, thanks, both answers are helpful!
  • Options
    rsquaredrsquared Registered Users Posts: 306 Major grins
    There's always the "You!" button in the top left... That takes you straight to the User Control Panel, on the page that shows your subscribed threads. It's the first link I click when I get here. :D
    Rob Rogers -- R Squared Photography (Nikon D90)
  • Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins

Thanks!

The best and fastest way to YOUR posted destination is to go to the bottom of DGRIN HOMEPAGE to IN DA HOUSE and clik your name.....that is the part of your profile that houses the link FIND ALL THREADS STARTED BY.....YOU!!

There you go....no muss....no fuss and no searching thru subscribed threads..............thumb.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website