Options

Spaced Eye Macro composite

HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
edited June 15, 2005 in Holy Macro
Had too much fun and aggravation with this:rolleyes.
44835506.jpg

Thanks for looking at me looking at you,
Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

Comments

• Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Chris PUT THAT BACK IN YOUR HEAD NOW !!!

Sheesh, some one eyed people, I don't know. Man, no wonder you need auto focus Chris.

Hey, cool shot and idea. Well done and looks great, but also spooky thumb.gif

Danny.
  • Options
    HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Hi Danny,
    nzmacro wrote:
    Chris PUT THAT BACK IN YOUR HEAD NOW !!!

Sheesh, some one eyed people, I don't know. Man, no wonder you need auto focus Chris.

Hey, cool shot and idea. Well done and looks great, but also spooky thumb.gif

Danny.
    Thanks for the reply. It's a little big to fit into my head, but just a little. Originally, I was just going to post the eye pix, then it evolved onto this. I wasn't going for spooky, but guess my photos have been a little dark lately. Just exploring a creative side I guess. I played with this right after PP another dark gun shot, so maybe that influenced this pix.

After looking at it at work today, I see the left side is a bit soft11doh.gif. I'll have to try again as I really like clean, clear shots. Also, I had to spend some time looking to find your site again. You don't have it tagged on this site's profile, but I did find it this morning. I thought I remembered you doing a bit of PP of your macros and I was right. Nice work in your galleryclap.gif.

Keep Shooting,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• Options
    nzmacronzmacro Registered Users Posts: 200 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2005
    Can't say I really noticed the softness Chris. The interest is in the eye itself, so I wouldn't worry too much.

I've taken my site sig off for awhile. Still moving and setting it up to a new server, so it might be working one minute and not the next, thought it might be better to set up the new server first mwink.gif

All the best Chris, nicely done with this look.

Danny.