Options

Tool bar not showing up

christalchristal Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited October 1, 2009 in Bug Reporting
This may be total user error, but when I go to my frontpage slideshow photos, I am unable to find the tools option, so I cant arrange or delete any photos.

coutzphotography.com if that is needed

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    christal wrote:
    This may be total user error, but when I go to my frontpage slideshow photos, I am unable to find the tools option, so I cant arrange or delete any photos.

coutzphotography.com if that is needed

Thanks!
    First off, are you logged in to SmugMug when you go there?

And Welcome to Digital Grin!

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • Options
    edited September 30, 2009
    DonRicklin wrote:
    First off, are you logged in to SmugMug when you go there?

And Welcome to Digital Grin!

Don

yes I am, but I think I may have a CSS code or something in which I hid stuff I shouldn't of, because in order to log on I have to go to smug mug site and then to your photos.
  • Options
    docwalkerdocwalker Registered Users Posts: 1,867 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 1, 2009
    You really should start with the support forum first as there is a fine line between what is a bug and other problems including customizations that break things. Not a complaint. Just advice as I want you to get help fast. Not everyone watches this forum so you do not get as many eyes on it as you would in the main support forum. If it really is a bug, please feel free to post here.

I checked your gallery and the tools button appears for me. Did you get it fixed?
    SmugMug Support Hero
    http://help.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited October 1, 2009
    docwalker wrote:
    You really should start with the support forum first as there is a fine line between what is a bug and other problems including customizations that break things. Not a complaint. Just advice as I want you to get help fast. Not everyone watches this forum so you do not get as many eyes on it as you would in the main support forum. If it really is a bug, please feel free to post here.

I checked your gallery and the tools button appears for me. Did you get it fixed?

Sorry...I have moved it to SmugMug, as it seems that I just cannot stay logged in to do anything with the catagories. Thanks for the reply!