Options

SOLD: D300 Body Only

ElginetPhotosElginetPhotos Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited October 9, 2009 in Nikon Land
Nikon D300 purchased 1 year ago from Calumet Photo in Oakbrook, Il. I believe I also purchased purchased the 3 yr. MACK warranty as well (still searching for paperwork on that though...), which is transferable and would have 2 years warranty left on it. Lets assume for now, there is no warranty. If I find it, I will include it. I purchased a new D300s yesterday and was going to keep the old camera as a back-up, but would really like to get a good 200-400 lense for airshows. ;-)

Comes with: Camera, Box, Manual (unopened), cables (video and usb), battery (new), strap (also new) and the software that comes with the D300 which is really just a trial disc but...

Disclosure: There's a scrape on the back of the camera that I did when it was about a month old. I was sitting on a parking block and when getting up, slipped with the camera in my hand. (didn't want to drop it!). Camera has worked flawlessly over the year. There are a little over 42,000 shutter clicks on it and that's because I shot anything that moved....and sometimes didn't. ;-) ANY of the recent photos in my gallery (http://www.elginetphotos.com ) were shot with this camera (info visible thru exif data). If you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me at wco@elginet.com.

I guarantee the camera to be in good working order when you receive it. My eBay ID is 'JetJockey' and you can see by my feedback, I have bought and sold items up to $22,000 without issue. I've also been a SmugPro customer for years and years! Of course, the optimum would be if you were in the Chicago area as that is my locale. I will ship the camera anywhere in the cont. U.S. for a flat $50.00 insured. First $1100.00 takes it (PayPal preferred). Will POSSIBLY consider a lense trade if it's larger than 200mm. Email me with your info.

For info and pics, please go to my smug page at http://elginet.smugmug.com/Other/Nikon-D300-for-sale/9759734_naqEx
Bill O'Neill - Media and Fire Photography

Comments

• Options
    edited September 28, 2009
    Nikon D300 purchased 1 year ago from Calumet Photo in Oakbrook, Il. I believe I also purchased purchased the 3 yr. MACK warranty as well (still searching for paperwork on that though...), which is transferable and would have 2 years warranty left on it. Lets assume for now, there is no warranty. If I find it, I will include it. I purchased a new D300s yesterday and was going to keep the old camera as a back-up, but would really like to get a good 200-400 lense for airshows. ;-)

Comes with: Camera, Box, Manual (unopened), cables (video and usb), battery (new), strap (also new) and the software that comes with the D300 which is really just a trial disc but...

Disclosure: There's a scrape on the back of the camera that I did when it was about a month old. I was sitting on a parking block and when getting up, slipped with the camera in my hand. (didn't want to drop it!). Camera has worked flawlessly over the year. There are a little over 42,000 shutter clicks on it and that's because I shot anything that moved....and sometimes didn't. ;-) ANY of the recent photos in my gallery (http://www.elginetphotos.com ) were shot with this camera (info visible thru exif data). If you have ANY questions, feel free to contact me at wco@elginet.com.

I guarantee the camera to be in good working order when you receive it. My eBay ID is 'JetJockey' and you can see by my feedback, I have bought and sold items up to $22,000 without issue. I've also been a SmugPro customer for years and years! Of course, the optimum would be if you were in the Chicago area as that is my locale. I will ship the camera anywhere in the cont. U.S. for a flat $50.00 insured. First $1100.00 takes it (PayPal preferred). Will POSSIBLY consider a lense trade if it's larger than 200mm. Email me with your info.

For info and pics, please go to my smug page at http://elginet.smugmug.com/Other/Nikon-D300-for-sale/9759734_naqEx
    Follow-up:

Camera was purchased on 7/29/08 with the 2 year (MACK) drop-kick warranty. According to Calumet Photo, the balance of the warranty is transferable.thumb.gif
  • Options
    JamforeJamfore Registered Users Posts: 55 Big grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    dumb question here
    How do you tell how many shutter clicks you have on your camera?
  • Options
    Jamfore wrote:
    How do you tell how many shutter clicks you have on your camera?

I downloaded a program that you can drag an image over and it gives you ALL the exif data from the camera. It's pretty cool but someone just told me you can tell in CS4. I have CS4 and have looked all over it and haven't found it.

If I can find the link again, I'll post it here.
  • Options
    Also, I believe the camera is sold.
  • Options
    JimFuglestadJimFuglestad Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited October 9, 2009
    It sure is, and it feels good in my hands! Thanks Bill!
    Live with intention.
    Walk to the edge.
    Listen hard.
    Pratice wellness.
    Play with abandon.
    Laugh.
    Choose with no regrets.
    Appreciate your friends.
    Continue to learn.
    Do what you love.
    Live as if this is all there is.