Options

WTH: Phoenix - Need Help!

shatchshatch Registered Users Posts: 798 Major grins
edited October 9, 2009 in For Hire
I am going to be at a convention in Phoenix on 16-17 Oct at "The Buttes" Marriott resort. Because of my role in the event, I can't shoot the proceedings. Is anyone interested in shooting it? It would be Friday from 4-9 and again from 8:30 to 5 on Saturday. Just need the unprocessed files on CD/DVD, no post required. We would pay $600. Any takers? Any leads?

Thanks.
Steven

Comments

• Options
    VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
    edited September 30, 2009
    I am still a newbie, I am in the area, but I have a shoot at 4 PM Sunday. Just thought I'd throw it out there if you become desperate. I could send you the email address of a local camera club....
    Trudy
    www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700
  • Options
    VayCayMom wrote:
    I am still a newbie, I am in the area, but I have a shoot at 4 PM Sunday. Just thought I'd throw it out there if you become desperate. I could send you the email address of a local camera club....

VayCayMom,
    Thank you for your reply. I would love to get the email address of the local camera club. I would also like to see your portfolio.

Thanks
    Steven
  • Options
    shatch wrote:
    VayCayMom,
    Thank you for your reply. I would love to get the email address of the local camera club. I would also like to see your portfolio.

Thanks
    Steven

Here is the email address I have for the camera club. I believe the guy in charge is a photography instructor for a community college. I don't know anything else about the club, nor have I attended any meetings.
    Kent ..... manwacamera@msn.com

You can see my work at the smugmug site under my signature. I am just now trying off camera flash.
    I have had a few photos published with press releases, you will find those at the end of the album under "commercial." Nothing you will see is SOOC.
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    Moved to an appropriate forum thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited October 4, 2009
    shatch wrote:
    VayCayMom,

Thanks
    Steven

I returned your email via smugmug, let me know if you received it.
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited October 5, 2009
    VayCayMom wrote:
    I returned your email via smugmug, let me know if you received it.

It didn't come through. I sent a PM with a different email. Please try that one. Thank you.

Steven
  • Options
    halfphildhalfphild Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited October 9, 2009
    pm'd